Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Photo A Day March: Part 5

I'm now at the end of Fat Mum Slims March Photo A Day Challenge. I've so much fun following the prompts but I'm glad to see the end of this month, next time I do a challenge I plan to be a bit more organised! And now here are the last photos!

25. In your drawer. It needs a clean! I know!



26. Something you did. I ran my first marathon this year! I didn't die and I didn't come last, so overall it was a success!



27. Pair. One of my favourite pairs of earrings.



28. In the mirror. Using a compact mirror for this prompt because I don't actually have a nice mirror.



29. Goodnight. This is Rumple! I have him since I was really little.



30. Relax. Nothing more relaxing than a hot bath with a cupcake bath bomb!



31. Stuff. My Hello Kitty key chains. My friend bought these back for me from Japan.



And this is it for March! See all of  Laurens photo's for this challenge via her instagram (xJustAddGlitterx). Lauren and I have had so much fun doing this challenge that we have decided to do our own. Have a look below to see what's in store!

Click here for further details


Pintrest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

Instagram (Shannon) / Instagram (Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment