Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Photo A Day (March): Part 3


My third lot of pictures for Fat Mum Slim's March Photo-A-Day Challenge! Unfortunately I'm running behind schedule a bit, but hopefully I'll get the rest of the photos up before March ends.

11. Important. My great-grandmas necklace! My great-grandpa bought this back for her from Palestine where he was stationed during WW2.



12. In the distance. A view of Perth City from the rooftop cinemas.



13. Sound. My new All Time Low CD! It's awesomeness is only increased by the fact it's signed by all the band members.



14. Tasty. This F.A.B (Flavoured Alcoholic Beverage) is from The Bush Shack Brewery down in Margaret River. It is simply delish!



 15. Explore. This was taken at Lake Leschenaultia, the destination of my first 'road trip'!


 

16. 9 O'clock. As much as I hate getting up, I adore my alarm clock!



17. Green.  This eyeshadow is one of my favourites! Not only is it a gorgeous colour but it also has a subtle shimmer.



Check out last weeks post here and you can still see Laurens photo's for this challenge via her instagram (xJustAddGlitterx). Check back later as there is more to come!

Pintrest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

Instagram (Shannon) / Instagram (Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment