Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Photo A Day (March): Part 2

 Here is my second lot of pictures for Fat Mum Slim's March Photo-A-Day Challenge. Enjoy!

6. Chair. This is my dining room!



7. Fear. The Loved Ones is an Australian film that was released in 2009 and it is seriously one the scariest movies I have ever watched!



8. Favourite. Black Beauty by Anna Sewell is one of my favourite books. I have owned this copy since I was little and as you can see it's quite worn.



9. Faceless self-portrait. I love high heels just as much as I love shiny things, which is why I absolutely adore this pair because they are covered with blue sequins!



10. I want. To travel. I want to go all over the world and see things I have only read about!




Check out last weeks post here and you can still see Laurens photo's for this challenge via her instagram (xJustAddGlitterx). Check back later as there is more to come!




Pintrest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

Instagram (Shannon) / Instagram (Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment