Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Photo A Day (March): Part 1

This month Lauren and I have decided to take part in Fat Mum Slim's Photo-A-Day Challenge! We'll be taking a photo for each day of March, following the challenges daily prompts.



 Lauren will be posting her pictures on instagram (xJustAddGlitterx) and I will be posting mine on here! In the past I have attempted the 365 day Photo Challenge but have always given up a month or two in. I'm finding just doing monthly photos a lot easier to keep up with rather than trying to complete a year long challenge. The daily prompts also help me snap more creative pictures and to think futher outside of the box.

Here are my first few photos:

1. L is For. Leaves! Just showing off my Dad's garden.


2) I Made This. Halloween Box! Although here in Australia we don't celebrate Halloween, I have always had a soft spot for all things 'spooky'.


3. Key. This keychain was given to me by my parents and is from 'Madame Tussauds' in London.


4. Lucky. This tshirt was part of a St Patricks Day range selling at Jay Jays. I would normally never buy a holiday themed tshirt but as Shenanigans is one of my nicknames I couldn't resist!


5. Under. The fairy lights! This is part of the pagola in our backyard. Ever since I was little the lights we have used to decorate the pagola have been called our fairy lights.


And that's the first lot done! Come back later to see the rest of the month!





Pintrest / Bloglovin' / Facebook

Instagram (Shannon) / Instagram (Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment